How Can You Help?
- Pray for us
- Use our prayer page for ideas.
- Read our blog and follow us on Facebook to keep up with what's going on.
- Subscribe to our news and prayer letter. Just get in touch and tell us your contact details and how you would like to receive it.
- Come & Visit Us
- You've seen the website, now pop in to take a look. Maybe you'll find it's the ideal place for your conference or holiday. We'd love to meet you.
- Help Us Raise Funds
- Your donations go to 2 funds: our subsidy fund and our growth fund.
for supporting vulnerable people
Did you know that when people stay at the centre for B & B or in our self-catering flat they are supporting our subsidy fund? As a social enterprise, we are non-profit making. This doesn’t mean we make no profit, but instead that any profits we do make are reinvested into our service. Our subsidy fund supports disabled, disadvantaged and chronically ill people, enabling them to come to the centre for life-changing holidays and conferences they wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford. Our community groups also benefit from a charity rate. Over the past few years we have supported the See Hear Deaf Group, children and young people with heart disorders, families from inner city churches, Barnardos disabled children, a homeless group and many more, but there are more groups we could be supporting, so please give generously to help vulnerable people grow.
for building better facilities and enhancing the way we serve
Since the Centre came under new management in 2007 we have been working hard to improve our facilities. To celebrate the Centre’s 40th anniversary we are embarking on an ambitious project of improvements including en-suite bathrooms, a new accessible conference room and a new disabled friendly self-catering apartment.
You can give to the Centre in many ways. Go here to find out more.
- Tell Others About Us
- Ask for brochures or leaflets to give to interested friends.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Rate your visit on TripAdvisor or SchoolTripAdvisor
- Download our PowerPoint presentation to show your church/organisation
- Display a link to our website on yours.