P7 confidence building week? Duke of Edinburgh Activities? Music camps? Sponsored Cycle Rides?
Where do you begin when you’re choosing a venue for taking your school kids away? You want somewhere safe but with challenging activities, somewhere away from it all but with home comforts, and not least, somewhere affordable.
Why not come to the Atholl Centre in Pitlochry?
Did you know? You can choose a complete programme of accessible activities here.
* We are more than happy to help you prepare your programme, with a trained teacher on our staff to understand your needs. Situated in the middle of Highland Perthshire, a place of amazing scenery and outstanding outdoor activities, we can easily link up with outdoors activities specialists so you can safely take part in exciting and challenging outdoor sports, and for historical interest there is everything from castles to crannogs. Visit the environmentally friendly Hydro electric dam with its fish ladder for geography and the famous Pitlochry Festival Theatre for music and drama.
* We’re easy to get to. On the main A9, it’s straightforward by car or bus from the major cities in Scotland (about only 1hour 30 mins from most of them). It's also on the main London to Inverness train line.
* We have plenty of room. We can take a maximum of 45 guests. With 13 bedrooms we can accommodate 32/35 people in single, double, twin, triple and family rooms. The self-catering flat (if available) adds another 4 beds. Air mattresses are available for extra bed spaces.
* We are fully accessible on our ground floor for wheelchair users, and all our ground floor bedrooms are now accessible en-suite. We even have a small accessible kitchen. We also cater for special diets by arrangement.
* We’re geared up for training. Our upstairs conference room can seat up to 60 people and with the chairs to one side is big enough for indoor games/ active ice breaker activities. On the ground floor we have a smaller room seating about 12 people (more if they sit on the floor). and a large multi-purpose dining room (seats 60 -100), which can be divided in 2 with a curtain to make 2 medium sized rooms. The renovated church sanctuary is available subject to agreement with the church, and gives a huge play space when the chairs are removed and is also a great performance space. Other break–out rooms are also available for small group work. Flip charts and WIFI computer connection come with your Centre booking. We also have a media projector and screen for hire.
* We are ideal for children and young people. We adapt our facilities to suit your needs, easily setting up craft areas or games areas. We have TV/DVD/video and board games for entertainment as well as magnetic darts, a pool table and table tennis table. The Centre can also plan a menu which best suits your group and can provide a packed lunch if necessary.
* We're good value for money
Phone Iain to arrange a price.
Special offer- one free leader for every 10 children