From kids groups to students –you’re all welcome
* So what should I say – it’s great here. Lots of space in the Centre to do your thing, and so many great things to do in and around Pitlochry, especially outdoors activities. Go to www.pitlochryoutdoorsactivities.co.uk to see some of the great outdoors sports you can do and go to Highland Perthshire to get info about amazing walks/ cycle routes, picnic areas and fun places to visit. We have lots of parks here too for ball games, frisbee etc - and they’re free. We are more than happy to help you prepare a programme to suit your group.
* We’re easy to get to. On the main A9, it’s straightforward by car or bus from the major cities in Scotland (about only 1hour 30 mins from most of them). It's also on the main London to Inverness train line.
* We have plenty of room. We can take a maximum of 45 guests. With 13 bedrooms we can accommodate 32/35 people in single, double, twin, triple and family rooms. The self-catering flat (if available) adds another 4 beds. Air mattresses are available for extra bed spaces. All beds have duvets.
* We are fully accessible on our ground floor for wheelchair users, and all our ground floor rooms are now accessible en-suite. We even have a small accessible kitchen. We also cater for special diets by arrangement.
* We’ve lots of space. Our upstairs conference room can seat up to 60 people and with the chairs to one side is big enough for indoor games/ active ice breaker activities. On the ground floor we have a smaller room seating about 12 people (more if they sit on the floor). and a large multi-purpose dining room (seats 60 -100), which can be divided in 2 with a curtain to make 2 medium sized rooms. The renovated church sanctuary is available subject to agreement with the church, and gives a huge play space when the chairs are removed and is also a great performance space. Other break–out rooms are also available for small group work. Flip charts and WIFI computer connection come with your Centre booking. We also have a media projector and screen for hire.
* We are ideal for children and young people. We adapt our facilities to suit your needs, easily setting up craft areas or games areas. We have TV/DVD/video and board games for entertainment as well as magnetic darts, a pool table and table tennis table. The Centre can also plan a menu which best suits your group and can provide a packed lunch if necessary.
* We're good value for money
Weekend Prices (Fri night – Sun Lunch) - You get one free leader for every 10 children/young people. Please phone Iain (01796 473044) to work out a price for what you want.
Catering: You can do self-catering or get us to cook your meals. Meals range from basic no frills to fancy for special occasions, so take your pick.
Accommodation: You can come no frills & bring your own bedding & towels or you can use ours .Tea & coffee trays in every room are optional as well.