How You Can Give
- You can give your gift to the Centre in many ways. Click here for details. It is also possible to give a gift by bank transfer using phone or internet banking. Just contact us to find out more.
- We all need to think about the future and leaving a legacy for your chosen charity is a great way to keep on making a difference in others’ lives after you’ve gone. To find out more click here.
- Fundraising Events:
- You can set up fundraising events in your local area. Click here for ideas.
- To reach more sponsors you can create an online fundraising page. Contact us to find out more about that. We are in the process of signing up with the MyDonate on-line service.
- Sponsored Events:
- You can join in fun runs, cycle events and other challenge events and be sponsored for the Centre.
- Scottish Events:
- Etape Caledonia Cycle Challenge, The Edinburgh Marathon, the Glasgow Marathon to name a few obvious ones. Just ask us for our fundraising pack and make a start. Contact us for challenge events in Pitlochry - from bungee jumping to whitewater rafting.
- International Events:
- Interested in taking part in an international challenge event to raise money for the Centre? With trips to Peru and the Great Wall of China you can have the adventure of a lifetime with RockUK and raise money for us.
- Want to serve while you raise money? RockUK will take you on adventure projects where you can travel to different parts of the world and work with children, underprivileged communities or nature conservation.
For all fundraising events please contact us to get your Atholl Centre fundraising pack.
|Andrew Walker from Arran Baptist Church ran in the Edinburgh Marathon to raise money for the Centre.||Richard Underwood from Garioch Baptist Church has cycled in Etape Caledonia twice for the Centre. Pitlochry locals Rulzion Rattray and Alastair and Emily McCartney have also cycled in Etape for us.|